Maybe it’s the changes that I see in my body, energy, state of mind, etc. that motivates me or maybe it is all of you wonderful fellow bloggers that just gave me the extra push, but I have NEVER been so motivated in my life.
My workouts have changed so much and I am eating crazzzy delicious, healthy, foods. It is crazy because my body literally cravesss this food.
- Grapefruit, blackberries, and 1/2 a banana for breakfast.
- Coffee w/ coconut milk.
- Egg white omelette filled w/ spinach and light mozzarella.
- Green tea w/ tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Lunch was a smoothie w/ plain Chobani, mixed berries, coconut milk, flax seed, 1/2 a banana.
- Dinner, 1/2 a turkey club on whole-wheat (no bacon, add avocado)
- Green tea w/ tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Ran 15 minutes
- Walked at an incline of 9 for 15 minutes
- Squats & tons of other leg exercises in the studio
- Then, I worked for 5 hours (cocktail waitress). This is my part time job for some extra cash while I student teach & what I did through out college. I count it as a little light cardio :))
What motivates you all?!